Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Time is Here (The 12 Musings of Christmas #1)

Trying something a bit different this year. My posts tend to be lengthy rambles and cover lots of tangential topics, but who has time for that in December? So, for the next twelve days, I'll simply be featuring various holiday creations, including some favorites that I only wish I had created. We start with one of the must humble of my own efforts. My sister needed some opening credits music for an "extended family" version of A Charlie Brown Christmas she'd produced. My then 6-year old middle child had not had a very big role in the movie, so she was asked to sing Vince Guaraldi's "Christmas Time is Here" over the opening credits. I took the lazy route and found a karaoke file for the backing track and then set her up with some fancy headphones as she sang through the song multiple times. I then did a bit of patching together to make her a one-girl chorus, and here you go:



Pretty much speaks for itself. #2 drops tomorrow.

No comments: