Friday, February 24, 2023

I am sixteen, going on seventeen

It's been a slow start to 2023 here at MMmusing, but I couldn't let my sixteenth blogiversary pass by without acknowledgement. I've had a blog topic in mind for awhile, but haven't gotten around to word conversion, so I'll just offer a slight anniversary-related teaser for today since there is less than an hour to go this February 24.

Back in 2022, on my birthday, a Facebook friend offered the cryptic greeting "CCDCFE" on my wall. As I could not comprehend what hidden message these letters might portend, I chose to convert them B-A-C-H-style into a musical theme. Thus was born this tiny little dysfunctional birthday fanfare, which I think is rather charming and suitable for my blog's birthday.



more to come soon...about function, dysfunction, and the ways in which they can relate and define each other.

No comments: